Khamis, Jun 23, 2011

Lingua franca of my anger


This morning, i feel very bad.

I wake up really early this morning, perform all the duties and dress up for work. Feel like going to hv a flu since ysterday. Although i fell very sleepy, i want to be at the office 10 minutes before 8am. Why so early? I dont know why coz I've set it in my mind since yesterday. So my body acts as what hv been programmed. {But now i remember why...i want to meet someone, Dr. Z. She comes very early so i hope i can meet her to ask her smthg regarding a task tht hv been given to me.}

But evrythg tht i've planned turns into a mess. My car has been blocked, so i hv to wait for the owner to remove the car. I should remove it by myself but bcoz i cant drive manual, so i hv to wait wait and wait. And the time goes by... i went to work quarter to 8 but thanks God i still can make it before 8.

What a mess, cant smile this morning.
And see, i'm blabbering and nagging, in this lingua franca of my anger :p



But now i feel good.^^



Terima kasih kamu yg buatkn sy senyum pagi ini.
Just a short and simple chat and it backs to the normal.

The Simpsons.
Although i cant see u or hear u, i can read u...read ur typing,hee




Tiada ulasan:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...