Ahad, Mei 09, 2010

Dear My Ma...

Dear My Ma...


I’ve never told you

How scared I am of the dark

I’ve never told you

How much I care for you

But you know, don’t you, ma?

You know everything...


My ma

Don’t leave me alone in the crowds

I’ll lose my way back home

Don’t send me to places far away

Where you won’t even remember me

Am I so bad, ma?

Am I so bad...


When sometimes, papa swings me

To high in the air

My eyes search for you

Hoping you will come and hold me safe

I don’t tell him

But I get petrified

I don’t let it show

But my heart sinks

You know, don’t you, ma?

You know everything...

My ma


YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING,MA

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BE BY MY SIDE

FOR ALL THAT YOU DO

I LOVE YOU,MY MA

.....HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY.....


3 ulasan:

Asma’ AB berkata...

taree zameer par's OST rite?? a very soothing song! slm to ur mom, kakak! ♥

Anis izyan Abd Rahman berkata...

happy mothers day to your mama~

Aff berkata...

asma':yup!very touching song(^_^)
salam to ur mum too,hepi mother's day to her ♥

anis izyan:TQ so much ♥
To ur dear mum,hepi mothers day (^_^)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...